Sept 22, 2013 8:57:07 GMT
new
giovanni sakaki Avatar
$
8 posts

Post by giovanni sakaki on Sept 22, 2013 8:57:07 GMT

GIOVANNI'S MOTHER
Known as Madame Boss, she may be either Italian themed or Asian themed. (I prefer Asian because I think it would fit the formula for Giovanni to take her surname since his father might not have been the most devoted man.) You can read more about her on the pokemon wikia. It's up to you to decide whether his parents are still in each other's lives very much! Madame Boss is the leader of Team Rocket, and you can play the role however you like so long as they fit the basic canon description:
- She is a commoner (nontrainer/nonnoble) class who has one or no pokemon, and she despises pokemon without exception.
- She interprets pokemon as a capitalistic opportunity.

It would be cool if you set up some theory of who Giovanni's father might be or have been. We can work on it together, and put up another wanted ad for it haha! If Gio's dad is Italian, gonna reccommend John Travolta for that ; D

LINGO
Lingo is a strong, capable woman in her mid 30s, who is very close to Jargon. When they were young trainers in the lavaridge tribe, they had a secret language which inspired their nicknames Jargon and Lingo. Lingo's real name can be whatever you like. Now, Jargon and Lingo don't spend as much time in each other's company as they did when they were younger, of course. Jargon is actually away most of the time on patrol duty.

However, they remain close despite the time and distance because their two houndoom are siblings and this has fostered a lasting connection between them. I think it would be cool if she were a noble, and a leader of one of the villages Jargon comes home too. I think it would also be cool if there was a romantic tension in their relationship, but social obligations made marriage frowned upon for them. As a tribal leader, Lingo is too preoccupied with her duty to be a proper mother as the role of wife entails. For FC recs, I can suggest: Yaya Dacosta, Saleisha Stowers, or Kimora Lee Simmons. I'm game for any hispanic FC's as well.

Quick Reply