▶▶▶▶ Alien Creeps - Tower Defense IOS ◀◀◀◀
------------------------------------------
▞▞▞ hack tokens ▞▞▞
▞▞▞ Alien Creeps - Tower Defense 2022 version ▞▞▞
I gave two star bacause im very disappointed in level 14. I don't know if it is bug or the game is broken. I play the level with black and yellow color and I don't even know where the enemies come out. Sorry for the rate. I want you to fix that problem so that I can give a star that the game deserve it:)
Getting other heroes is difficult and you sort of get forced to buy them if you want them and or extra diamonds because it is just too difficult winning them.
This game has some good points and some bad points, but good point are less and bad points are more.I find this game very good and entertaining. I wish the makers of this game work on those bad points and make this game better.
the game is.quite interesting but the game is boring in the beginning because it hardens in the begining games are not ment for money but fun
well ive now deleted the 2nd of 2 games from this group . you can only go so far before the game stalls .. no support incomplete inconsistent levels. for each game they have. Shame really each one had potential but ill waste no further time and encourage others not to waste theirs .
Alien Creeps TD news, reviews, strategy guide, answers. ... Alien Creeps is the tower defense game that has it all: frenzied, epic battles!
Alien Creeps - Tower Defense - Alien Creeps TD is the tower defense game that has it all: frenzied action battles! Hordes of devious enemies!
Ads most often don't work so you have close the game. Short game play so don't spend a lot of money. Very limited stages I think the developers must have met a tragic end as there has been nothing new on the game for years now
game's what I was looking for: basic reasonably attractive TD with enough theme to enhance play. Unfortunately it's also a ridiculous power-hog. It chews through my tablet battery in minutes.
Pay to win game after few levels..FB connect is essential which is not what I want to do.
The description of Alien Creeps App. Alien Creeps TD is the tower defense game that has it all: frenzied action battles! Hordes of devious enemies! Lightning
Great game, very fun! I'm giving a three star because the app annoys you with ads for their other games along with a permanent presence on the level select menu. Also after a few rounds or so you get a pop up asking you to rate the game and/or purchase something like a character in the game! Get rid if these few annoyances and I will rate it a five star
great game a little crazy how you have to buy or watch ad to get gems or REINFORCEMENT
Sometime I exit the game it does not save the latest progress. so easy to play but... *sigh*
Alien Creeps TD at Mac App Store analyse - Softwario
This game sucks. Definitely a pay to win. After I've reached the fourth world, every level is almost impossible to complete. Unless you pay, which I don't think this game deserves. Deleting it now. If you want to get frustrated, then this game is for you.
Amazing! This is definitely one of the best TD games I have come across as least for Android. Amazing graphics, nice concept and overall unique to my taste. Thank you for releasing this beauty.
Fun game. Just needs to add more levels
Download latest version of Alien Creeps TD - Epic tower defense app mod for pc or android [2022]. Alien Creeps TD is the tower defense game that has it all:
Expensive, good graphics though.
Levels filled with cheap unannounced tricks. They might work once, but replaying the same level is just boring.
always hangs up after ads for upgrade time reductions other heroes now cost real money? before i have 2 heroes 1 for free but now its just frustrating. i love the game before but now im disappointed
Its amazing game but heroes notfair they all have money and events i think im not gonna make it
Alien Creeps TD - Epic tower defense - KruGames
It's an OK game. Lots of action but the men are too small to see the details and there are way too many ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES.
Fun for about 60 to 90 minutes then you hit a paywall.
Alien Creeps TD - Epic tower defense for Android, free and safe download. Alien Creeps TD - Epic tower defense latest version: A free game
Alien Creeps
The game is good but whenever I take a long break and come back all the progress is lost and starts over again from an unskipable, long tutorial. Quit the game after the third time this happened
The rate at which the creep spiders move is too fast, plus you don't get enough reward gems
Hero's seem to be locked behind a massive grind, as well as some gameplay elements.. but it is fun tower defence gameplay
award of worst TD game of 2019 because 1 u force players to go click the arrow even if they don't want to 2 on the gun upgrade I waited 29:50 sec and waited for the last 10 sec to be over but no I was forced to use gems even if I'm saving them 3 I was given an option to choose to be shown to something and I choose no but it won't let me and I was forced to use the bottom were the arrow was at
Alien Creeps TD: The worst game Post Arcade has ever ...
The game is good but when I play event I click play button but I don't play the event. Please fix the problem.The game is good but our troops has very low damage and if you will have to buy a hero you have to pay. Please fix the problem.
Updates are often and d updates are very long, they play too much ads after playing d ads the game screen starts blinking, and after upgrading d towers the enemies power won't reduce very disappointed by the game team
Game is easy to play graphics a pretty good only thing is discount on towers need to be lower and more stages and towers with new abilities and new hero's
Game of Warriors is a Strategy TD (Tower Defense) game with a unique style in its genre. Set in a magical world you will have to upgrade your defenses and
I love it, excellent time killer. Looking forward to more chapters and more variety of towers and upgrades, like artillery towers or anti-air machine guns.
Alien Creeps TD by Outplay Entertainment Ltd (iOS, United ...
This game has a lot of issues..i can't enjoy this game...☹i hope you solved the problem today.
i really like the game i can't stop playing it the only thing i wish for is the being able to buy heros with gems if that already is a feature that i dont know about then no complaints
This game is excellent for me and I have been trying hard to get the best in the past few days but I have been working on the last one since I've already started working on my new cp
Couldn't even get through the tutorial. Crashes at the same point everytime.
When i started this game offline this is good but after i finish level 10 when i play level 11 it needs to have a internets connection this is sucks !! This is not a offline game and when i reach level 26 when i open again the whole game come back at level 1 and start over again i will not recommend it 👎👎👎
Good grapic , is a nice game to me. I hope that it can zoom in to see the fight clearly in the future,and i hope there is more new military in the next update.
Completed all 50 levels without purchasing any additional heros, never purchased any items from store. Collected all 255 stars. Good Time pass game. Ads are little heigher side but totally a good game.
FIRST the game was easy but 1st problem it took 11h 13hours to upgrade a single thing 2nd the aliens are more powerful then us even you have full upgrade 3rd there are 20hearts and if you lose 1 single heart you have only 2 stars bro atleast make it if you lose 2/3 hearts you get 2 stars it is a lot hard to get three stars but if you don't spend money you Don't get three stars plz fix this problem otherwise it is a good game
Great artwork and battle scenes.

Quick Reply